- Home Screen overview
- Viewing a student profile
How to videos:
- Create a pass/sign a student out on a pass
- Sign a student out/in on a scheduled pass
- Update a student’s location
- Start a roll check/edit a completed roll check
- Record a pastoral note/Gate a student
- Approve pass requests
- View the activity log/ create a post
Below is the view you will see when you log into your Boarding Staff App on an iOS device. Highlighted in the image are the following areas:
- The top menu represents your zones. The far left will show All Students, the following shows students are Signed In/On Grounds, then Signed Out/Off Grounds, Students In-Transit, and those late from returning from their pass / leave.
- This is the filtering area. Click here to see the option to filter by house, group, watchlist, gated students, passes, and students late from passes.
- This shows how the students are sorted. Click on 'Last Name' to change the sort criteria.
- The eye represents which additional field will show on your student's profile card. Click on the eye to make changes to what field shows.
- The bottom menu is the same menu you see when logged in on a computer, on the left side of the home board. Click on the schedule to see upcoming student passes, the requests to approve/decline incoming student requests, and the activity section to show a summary of the days activities in the system and to create a post.
Viewing a Student Profile
Swipe left on the student card to see the view profile button.
Once in a student profile, use the top menu to see the student's details, records (passes, rolls, pastoral notes, gating records), and Parent/Guardian details. Click at the very top right to open the action menu.
Create a pass/sign a student out on a pass:
The first video shows how staff can do an on the spot sign-out for a student using a pass. The second video shows how to sign out a sports team going off campus.
Sign a student out/in on a scheduled pass:
This video shows how to activate a pass that has been previously approved, to sign out your student when they depart campus, then back in upon their return.
Update a student’s location:
This video shows how to update a student's location from one place to another (without using a pass).
Start a roll check/edit a completed roll check:
This video shows how to begin a roll check and mark students, and then how to edit a roll check that has been completed.
Record a pastoral note/Gate a student:
This video shows how to record a Pastoral note for multiple students (you can record for just one student as well) and how to gate a student.
Approve pass requests:
This video hows how to approve or decline a pass request from a student or parent, and how to edit or delete that pass.
View the activity log/ create a post:
This video shows how to review the activity log and create a post.