1. Open settings on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Select General
3. Tap on Accessibility.
4. Scroll to find Guided Access under the Learning section.
5. Tap the switch to turn on Guided Access.
6. Tap on Passcode Settings.
7. Tap Set Guided Access Passcode and set a passcode.
8. Toggle Accessibility Shortcut to On, which allows you to triple-click the Home button and enter Guided Access at any time.
How to use Guided Access
Launch the Checkpoint App.
Triple click the Home button to launch Guided Access.
Tap done to save your selections.
Tap on start at the top of the screen to begin Guided Access.
Once Guided Access is enabled, anyone trying to leave the specific app you've locked it to will receive a banner message telling them to triple-click the Home button to exit. If they don't know the pre-set passcode, they won't be able to exit Guided Access.
Have more questions about Guided Access? Let us know by replying with the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen!